Monday, June 30, 2008

Mighty World Obsession

I have admired the use of "Mighty World" accessories in Modern MC's designs on MiniModern.blogspot.com. I easily bought the Town Cafe, but had to hunt down Baking Time and Philippe the Chef in the UK and am waiting for a third party to ship them to the US for me.



I'm dying to see how these will look in the new kitchen I'm designing. The scale is smaller than 1:12, but the accessories work well.

(Apologies for the lack of posts. I'm back at work full-time, so between the family and work, this has taken a back burner. The remodel is still a work in progress; I'm trying to find a solution to reinforce the new roof design. Photos to come.)

3 comments:

  1. Ooh . .. I've been looking for the Philippe set for a while now. Where did you find it in the UK?

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mighty-World-Plillipe-Basic-Playset/dp/B000G22JX8/ref=pd_sim_k_h_b_cs_2

    If that link doesn't work, go to www.amazon.co.uk and search for Mighty World in the Toys & Games category.

    I bought Baking Time and Chef Pilippe sets from the same seller "Mookie". Amazon UK wouldn't ship to the US, so I shipped it to a friend in Sweden and they are shipping it to me. I hope the cost is worth it. I'll post pictures when they arrive.

    Good luck, I think Mookie still has some in stock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these pop up on Ebay quite often too

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message after the... BEEEEEEEEEP.