Monday, August 2, 2010

MAD DOLLS - Michael Williams latest work

I am slowly getting through my backlog of posts. Entering the DWR Mad Men sweepstakes and Mini Pig's Mad Men post on the Flying Piglet, reminded me of the Michael Williams (MAWphoto.com) latest work that I forgot to post. I'm guessing many of you have already seen this, but I just can't get enough of mid-century modern miniatures even if it is Barbie size.

Michael Williams 1:6 scale MAD DOLLS were featured in the March/April 2010 issue of Haute Doll Magazine (www.hautedoll.com). I fell in love with Michael's work after seeing his Welcome to the Haute Dollhouse and Barbie Loves Jonathan Adler!

The diorama and miniature furniture were created by Carolyn Allen of Mod-O-Rama. Check out her website for more of her fabulous mid-century modern 1:6 scale furniture and dioramas at www.mod-o-rama.com.
(all images from Michael Williams mawphoto.com on flickr)

4 comments:

  1. I have also for a long time been a fan of his work, and I've just favourited most of these photos on Flickr :-) The furniture and accessories in this diaroma are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pubdoll
    Yeah, Michael's photos are incredible. Almost makes me want to start collecting Barbie. Almost.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Already in love with John Ham...even in 1/6...
    oh...and I love miniatures too!

    Anne, the french one

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see how others enjoy my furniture. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message after the... BEEEEEEEEEP.