Sunday, June 24, 2012

Antrim Loo I

It's been a while since The Antrim had a real bathroom. Sadly, it's been a storage catch all for longer than I care to admit. All the furniture is from ebay seller minidreamworld, except the hatbox toilet which is PRD Miniatures. The room divider box is from minimodernistas with faux bamboo by me. Painting is also PRD Miniatures and artwork is from an ebay seller that I can't find, but am still looking for.

The glass tray on the sink counter was one of those ebay disappointments. It was listed as a "coffee table" but didn't have the size nor scale listed. I was surprised to see how tiny it was when it arrived, but turned out to make a cool shelf. Accessories are Elf Miniatures, ModPodMiniatures, AG Minis, and Rement.

I have some much better bathrooms in store, along with some new kick a$$ PRD Miniatures. I'll try to carve out some time next weekend to photo and get those pics up.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. For the price its a good deal, although the quality is mass produced and not the greatest. I had to sand off some glue that was on the top, but overall I really like the set. :D

      Delete
  2. Glad I'm not the only one who uses her dollhouses as mini storage units. I've got one that was housing a bunch of old ceramic projects, until I cleaned it out last month. Now it's storage for my old mini furniture.

    Btw, I love this bathroom scene. It's perfect like a show room, but also has the detail/clutter of a bathroom that someone actually uses to get ready in the morning. The hair dryer and soap dispenser are a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, I think we all have at least one room (or entire dollhouse) that's sole purpose is storage. The bathroom is pretty killer, I'll try to get new photos up soon. Thanks!!

      Delete

Leave a message after the... BEEEEEEEEEP.